Adform provides a digital advertising solution that unlocks online potential. Our platform is simple to use, yet packed with features - it includes campaign planning, ad serving, optimization, analytics, reports and much more. We have leaders of all major industries as our clients and we are rapidly expanding our product line as well as geographical presence. Adform is the best-resourced European display advertising technology company, featuring the following key metrics which increased just while you were reading this posting:
- 800+ employees worldwide
- 50 billion transactions a day
- 1 million requests per second to DSP
- 7 data centers across 4 continents
- 6000+ high performance servers
- Complex calculations per request in < 20 ms
- Petabytes of data
Our DevOps Team consists of 3 teams, based in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Minsk. We are looking for a Team Manager to lead the newly built team in Minsk and handle the following:
- Services. You will work with multiple stakeholders based in Minsk, Vilnius, Kaunas, and Warsaw ensuring their expectations are managed, services' vision and backlog are communicated clearly. You will gather service feedback, continuously strive for the service excellence, and ensure the quality of services your team provides. You will stay up to date on clients' (internal development teams) needs and manage task pipeline.
- People. You will build and empower your team, as well as help them to find the way to grow personally and professionally. You'll foster the team spirit, trust establishment, conflict solving, and goal achievement.
- Processes. You will continuously improve work processes in your team, ensure that collaboration with other DevOps and IT department teams are effective, external stakeholder communication and collaboration meets Adform's needs.
Expectations from the DevOps team in Minsk (DevOps engineer job ad: http://join.adform.com/open-positions/it/belarus/it-systems-engineer-devops/):
Build, maintain, and expand services which are used by Adform product development teams. Team's core services include, but are not limited to:
Mesos platform for Storm topologies (bare metal + openstack)
Windows Web Platform (IIS + Haproxy + DNS + cloudflare)
Configuration management - Puppet
Provisioning - Foreman
CI\CD - TeamCity, Drone, Rundeck
Monitoring\Visualization - Graphite, Grafana, NewRelic
Team's main challenge for 2018:
- Build Logging aaS to handle 1+ petabyte data per month - ElastichSearch 6.x, Logstash, Kafka, Kibana, SSL client based authentication, LDAP.
You will fit our way of work and enjoy working in Adform if you:
- Have managerial experience in IT field
- Communicate clearly and openly regarding targets, plans, and constraints among stakeholders
- Have a "can do" attitude and ownership mindset
- Can adapt and feel good in fast changing environments
- Are familiar with common approaches to IT infrastructure and software processes
- Have proven experience in decision making even in the situations where not all variables are known
- Imagine yourself working with a range of tasks such as planning, execution, and maintenance
- Are good in English
- Manage and communicate informally
- Want to work in dynamic, inspiring, and international environment