Adform is independent and open full stack ad-tech platform that encompasses creativity, data and trading, servicing media agencies, trading desks, brands and publishers globally. All of our solutions are modular, and easily inter-operate with all major technologies used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is among the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. We have over 800 employees globally, with offices in 18 countries throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
We focus on:
Big Data – we’re talking about petabytes of data stored on Hadoop, Vertica and other database clusters. High Load – with a million transactions per second handled in less than 100 ms, we are experts of concurrent architecture and build highly scalable software. Currently we are strengthening our Research team and we are looking for brilliant mind data engineer to join our team.
Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing ad-tech company?
We would like you to:
- Act as an agent between the Product Directors and the technology team
- Be responsible for the product planning and execution of priorities based on the direction provided by Product Directors
- Gather and prioritise of customer requirements together with the Product Director, define User Stories to deliver on Epics and Scopes, and work closely with engineering to ensure that the goals of the prioritised scopes are met.
- Collaborate with Support, Sales, Services, and Marketing, to deliver any needed in depth understanding of the functional area, such as participation in RFP responses, triage of support cases, and feedback on feature requests.
- Monitor and escalate issues that may affect customer satisfaction.
- Clearly expressing Product Backlog items
- Order the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions
- Optimize the value of the work performed by the Development Team
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Development Team will work on next
- Ensure that the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed.
- Be responsible for the customer experience and usability of the functional area
- Represent customer’s interest in the day to day sparring with Development Team
- Manage the product lifecycle from scope and epics have been handed over by Product Directors to User Story definition and grooming, test against acceptance criteria, user documentation, and technical release communication
- Continuously analyse the market situation and maintain product backlog according to roadmap
We believe you:
- Have experience in IT Product Management
- Have experience in working with data driven solutions
- Understand high quality product development process
- Have strong communications skills
- Are focused on results
We are offering:
- A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Enjoy your work with senior engineers, scientists and managers that understand the value of technology
- Flexible working environment
- Private medical insurance
- MultiSport Card