Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://www.adform.com or http://join.adform.com for more information.
We focus on:
Big Data – we’re talking about petabytes of data stored on Hadoop, Vertica and other database clusters. High Load – with a million transactions per second handled in less than 100 ms, we are experts of concurrent architecture and build highly scalable software. Currently we are strengthening our Application Platform team and we are looking for brilliant Node.JS developer to join our team.
Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing ad-tech company?
About a team:
Responsible for designing, developing server features and planning the DevOps requirements for running in production. You are the pioneer.
We would like you to:
- Work with Architects and Backend Engineers to build a new Application Platform to support Web and Mobile applications
- Build and collaborate efficient and reusable systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Identify and communicate server design and implementation best practices
- Continuously analyse the market situation and maintain product backlog according to roadmap
- Develop new software solutions from concept to finish, with regular tests and maintenance.
- Write good code
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Have an inner-source attitude to code sharing
- Guarantee the technical feasibility of server designs.
- Optimize solutions for maximum speed and scalability
- Design, develop, own and operate production services able to handle high load
- Improve the way we develop software and manage our services, by employing Agile methodologies and continuously improving our development and service infrastructure
- Research and prototype new ideas that pushes the envelope of ad-tech, in collaboration with Architects and Technical Product Managers
We believe you:
- Have 5+ years of experience in application development
- Have solutions running in production and understand the challenges and successes of production code
- Poses knowledge of Node.JS frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop…
- Have experience of GraphQL is highly desirable with use of either Apollo GraphQL client or Relay.
- Have experience with React and Redux is an asset.
- Understand the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Are experienced in integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Have hand on experience in building with server platform solutions
- Are familiar with highly-available, high-throughput low-latency systems and concurrent programming; experience with large code base
- Are self-starter, self-motivated and can create something from nothing, you need to be a legend
- Are patience with people that don’t know as much as you and humility to learn from others
- Have can do attitude
- Have Adform DNA: Open&Caring; Agile&Innovative; Ownership mindset
We are offering:
- A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to enjoy your work with senior engineers, architects, scientists and managers that understand the value of technology
- Flexible working environment
- Private medical insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Convenient location (by Świętokrzyska station)