We are looking for Solution Architect in Creative Group which is responsible for development of creatives management part of Adform platform. The solution covers the full creative life cycle starting from external tools, used to create engaging HTML5 creatives using drag and drop, templates and metadata management in the system, optimization based on recommendations engine and at the end provides highly loaded endpoints for Creatives to be served to the web. Making all this an integrated workflow is our challenge at hands.
- Be part of decision-making on architecture, infrastructure and underlying technologies of our entire platform, such as:
- Evaluating, pushing and implementing new technologies (e.g. NoSQL, in-memory DB’s, event loggers, Apache Kafka and similar), aligned with Architecture Office.
- Challenging existing architecture and participate in discussion.
- Pro-actively escalate architectural challenges, risks and blockers to Solutions Architect
- Know within what scope your platform operates, awareness of platforms around you and understand the global architecture
- Detailed design is your strong suit. You take the What and you know How to do it: in code, documentation, design. You have the ability to find optimizations both within the application stack and across the infrastructure, sharing your findings and driving higher discipline across organizations. Your deep knowledge of the stack helps to triage stability and performance issues in production and improves system reliability through configuration and code design best practices.
We believe that you:
- Have experience witg RDBMS design and usage. MSSQL preferred
- Have experience with distributed messaging systems (RabbitMQ and/or Kafka)
- Have experience with DDD, CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Have strong http protocol knowledge
- Have solid c# experience
- Prefer backend vs UI
- Familiar with high load challenges
- Have out of the box thinking when solving problems most haven’t encountered
- Are good at open and informal communication inside and outside the team
- Are good at written and verbal English
We are offering:
- Possibility to make a difference and fulfill ideas
- Dynamic, inspiring, and international working environment
- Experience of working in a product company
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and evolve as a professional (conferences, training)
- Work with field-experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- Work with experienced and professional team
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers. All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC. Visit http://www.adform.com or http://join.adform.com for more information.
Let us know about yourself!