Adform provides a digital advertising solution that unlocks an online potential. Our platform is simple to use, yet packed with features - it includes campaign planning, ad serving, optimization, analytics, reports, and much more. We have leaders of all major industries as our clients and we are rapidly expanding our product line as well as the geographical presence. Today Adform's technologies and services are used by more than 21000 advertisers, 1000 agencies, and 400 of the world's leading publishers - those numbers are growing monthly.
Currently, we are looking for a Software Engineer with an interest in Data Science to join our team. Together with us you will be responsible for providing optimization algorithms for our real time bidding platform. An amazing challenge we face consists of crunching terabytes of data into efficient data models used by our services to process millions requests per second.
If you are looking for an opportunity to build things from scratch and a chance to get acquainted with Machine Learning and predictive analytics, all while working with a truly modern technology stack (featuring Scala, Mesos, Docker, Kafka, HP Vertica), our team could be the right place for you!
- Taking ownership for your work, proud of the quality you deliver
- Curious and inventive, always striving for technical excellence
- An empathetic team-player, easy to communicate with and fast with feedback
- Open, informal and respectful
- Good at written and verbal English
- Interest or background in Mathematics or Statistics
- Experience with Java/Scala and/or functional programming
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience in back-end development and service-oriented architecture
- Strong grasp of modern software development practices: distributed source control, continuous integration and deployment, monitoring
- Good understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Bonus points for: experience with C# / .NET
- Even more points for: knowledge of networking fundamentals (DNS/TCP/HTTP)
- A fantastic team and working environment
- Opportunities to learn and improve your skills in conferences and trainings
- Leaders, who are here to support you and help you to pave your career path to greatness
- Flexible work conditions and a long list of employee benefits