Scope of the Role
As a Senior UX Designer, you will be designing first-class user experience. You will join a team that is dedicated to create rich web user experiences and interfaces for business users. You will be working closely with Product Directors, Front-end developers, Lead developers and other UX experts, such as UX Strategist, UX Designers, UX Researchers primary based in Vilnius, but also working in geographically distributed locations.
- Contribute to the strategic ideation process and creation of concept models, user interface sketches, and schematics
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your design
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Lead group brainstorms
- Collaborate directly with stakeholders through all stages of design
- Build interactive prototypes and visual component specifications
- Deliver final specifications and assets to development teams
- Maintain focus on internal best practices, designing, documenting in specifications
- Manage multiple projects and contribute to product improvements
- At least 5 years experience as a User Experience designer
- High-level understanding of UX practices in UX architecture, user interface design and user experience
- Proficient with Axure, SketchApp or similar tool
- Understanding of current web design trends and patterns
- Understanding of front-end technologies
- Experience in working with guidelines and UI components based frameworks
- Having Agile mindset and being ready for dynamic and rapid design process
- Ability to work and brainstorm independently and collaboratively
- Passion for self-improvement and staying on top of trends
- Be a confident presenter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- It will be an advantage if you had experience with any or all of the following:
- Experience with digital platforms beyond the browser – mobile, audio interfaces, multi-touch, widgets, desktop software, UI components and controls.
- Provide management, leadership, training, and mentorship of other Experience Designers
- Some background in developing front-end code such as HTML, CSS, JS
- Visual Design skills
- Degree in a related field, such as Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphical Design, Technical Communications, Industrial Design, etc.
What do we offer?
- Creative, challenging and interesting projects
- Fast growing products
- Experienced and professional team
- Possibilities to have an impact and make us better
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Fun things: leisure zone, breakfast services, massage in the office, snacks, lot of team building events and others
- A lot of servers, complex infrastructure and challenging product
- Possibilities to learn (conferences, training) and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
More about us
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers. All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC. Visit http://www.adform.com or http://join.adform.com for more information.