We are looking for Quality Engineer who would like to join forces with Adform’s Front Line Handlers team in Minsk. You will work in a challenging environment with highly skilled professionals, building ad serving platform. You’re required to be a quick learner who is interested in quality and pragmatic about what is best both technically and for the business.
What you'll do:
- Testing of data consistency
- Writing and maintaining integration tests
- Manual testing of new features
- Analyze current tests base, support/redesign them, develop new tests
- Maintain test results and visualizations of quality
- Contribute to test frameworks and services
- Drive continuous delivery
- Collaborate with peers from engineering, product and design fields to deliver product
- Experience with performance, automation and manual testing
- Hands-on experience within test engineering and automation in CI/CD/Agile environment
- Passion about software and software quality
- Good understanding of HTTP and Web Development as a whole
- Ownership and product mindset
- An agile mindset, ability to quickly and comfortably adapt to changes
- Great communication skills
- Good verbal and written English
- Advertising tech industry experience is a big advantage
- Experience of usage of tools like Postman, Fiddler is a big plus
We are offering:
- Challenging and unique technical tasks
- Experienced and professional team
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Professional development, including internal and external trainings, paid conferences and seminars, Adform library (full of professional and personal development books).
- Top and newest working environment: comfortable office near metro, equipped work place, fully-stacked kitchen with snacks, tea, coffee and fruits, friendly leisure zone and etc.
- Generous employment benefits: extensive health insurance, English classes two times a week, sport and wellness compensation, formal and informal awards, gifts (wedding and child birth), surprises for birthdays, Kudo box (an easy way to thank your colleagues with a small gift) and etc.
- Job trips (opportunity to visit colleagues in other Adform offices) and visa support.
- Active corporate life with team buildings that are inspired by team creativity and ideas and company events (Summer Festival, Christmas Party, Hackathon Days, UnConference and much more).
More about us:
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://site.adform.com/company/about/ or http://blog.adform.com for more information.