Data is now used in almost in all aspects of digital life, and Data Management Platforms (DMP) have emerged to help businesses make sense of it all. Emerging just a few years ago, DMP is one of the newest ingredients in the field of advertising. It enables companies to get the full value of information, and it shows signs of substantially great staying power. Now Adform DMP is a central hub of our company, powered by machine learning and driven by big data technologies. DMP allows us to collect massive datasets (seamlessly and rapidly), integrate, manage those large volumes of data from numerous data sources, and activate them for our customers.
If you join us, you will face the following:
- Perform real-time processing of massive streams of data in globally distributed environment.
- Aid in architecture and scalability design of server infrastructure; influence strategic vision.
- Perform data analysis for discovering patterns, calibrating and improving algorithms.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Work closely with development and product teams to understand current and future platform needs in order to meet our infrastructure demands.
We expect that you have:
- 3+ years of experience in building distributed applications and services
- Understanding of high availability, high performance, and high security, and where each needs to be applied
- Love of building API
- An agile mindset; ability to quickly and comfortably adapt to changes
- Algorithmic thinking
- Big data experience
- Hadoop experience (frameworks like Spark, Storm, Flink, etc)
- Knowledge in working with Kafka (would be a plus)
- Knowledge of probabilistic data structures (would be a plus)
- Scala experience nice to have, but desire to learn it – must have
- Daily life in Adform (impressive growth, innovation driven, Adform DNA, open & informal atmosphere, team work, platform created by brilliant minds, Agile & Scrum principles)
- Education (learn.adform.com - internal trainings system, language classes, internships, conferences, external trainings etc.)
- Adform Academy (opportunity to educate students, lead and implement crazy projects teaching)
- Adform library (full of professional and personal development books)
- Team buildings and Off-sites (depends on your team creativity and ideas)
- Awards (formal and informal)
- Kudo box (an easy way to thank your colleagues with a small gift)
- Company events (Summer Festival, Christmas Party, Hackathon Days, UnConference and much more)
- Job trips (opportunity to visit colleagues in other Adform offices)
- Technical support (top and newest working equipment)
- Health insurance
- Gifts (wedding and child birth)
- Surprises for birthdays
- Leisure zone
More about us:
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://www.adform.com or http://join.adform.com for more information.