About the team and the project
Marketplace Group is in charge of the key component of Programmatic Direct ecosystem focused on the discovery, buying and management of inventory. We are a team of bright and motivated professionals. Our team consists of backend and frontend engineers, manual and automation QA engineers, a product owner and a team manager. We use agile methodologies and enjoy employing cutting edge software engineering processes to build reliable, maintainable and scalable solutions.
Our solution is a single-page application based on Backbone.js, Marionette.js, Handlebars.js, underscore.js, LESS, Gulp. Recently, we've initiated migration to React according new UX strategy. Scala and Scala libraries are used to build backend. We are moving toward micro-services architecture (all new development as micro-services, splitting monoliths). In our environment, we are highly dependent on API (REST, Swagger). MongoDB is our data storage along with RabbitMQ for messaging. Puppet and Ansible are employed for handling configuration management and releases.
- Experience with front-end build systems (Node.js, WebPack, Babel, etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience with React/Redux stack
- Experience in building and maintaining Single-Page Applications (SPA)
- Experience in designing, implementing, and consuming REST API web services
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Strong communication skills
- Upper-intermediate English
Nice to have
- Experience in building web applications using Backbone.js and Marionette.js
- Experience in building solutions according micro-services architecture principles
- Experience with OAuth
- Daily life in Adform (impressive growth, innovation driven, Adform DNA, open & informal atmosphere, team work, platform created by brilliant minds, Agile & Scrum principles)
- Education (learn.adform.com - internal trainings system, language classes, internships, conferences, external trainings etc.)
- Adform library (full of professional and personal development books)
- Team buildings and Off-sites (depends on your team creativity and ideas)
- Awards (formal and informal)
- Kudo box (an easy way to thank your colleagues with a small gift)
- Gifts (wedding and child birth)
- Surprises for birthdays
- Company events (Summer Festival, Christmas Party, Hackathon Days, UnConference and much more)
- Job trips (opportunity to visit colleagues in other Adform offices)
- Technical support (top and newest working equipment)
- Health insurance
- Leisure zone
More about us
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://site.adform.com/company/about/ or http://blog.adform.com for more information.