About the team
Our team is working on the most used parts of adForm infrastructure. We’re focusing on re-inventing existing solutions in media planning tools and everything related to them.
We’re folks who focus on technological excellence in a full development cycle:
- tech team (.NET, Scala, engineers, frontend engineers, QA engineers)
- and business team (product owner, business analyst)
Our projects are core part of the company (New Direct means new way of using direct deals, media planning, tags management).
About the project
We are responsible for various projects which include Scala and .NET services. On frontend we are using backbone+marionette stack, but in nearest future there will be a huge migration to React based on new UX strategy. In our team you may improve your skills in different areas of development process starting from business analysis to implementation, deployment, providing ideas of global solutions.
Your responsibilities will include
- Designing, building, testing, monitoring and maintaining UI solutions
- Collaborating with, learning from, and mentoring teammates
- Analysing existing solutions
- Providing ideas, taking part in discussions of how to make some parts of applications more useful, convenient for our customers
- Focusing on value delivery for customer
- Working closely with other teams to determine interdependencies
- Optimizing the efficiency of development workflows
- Working closely with and incorporating feedback from product management, client support team, UI/UX designers and IT Engineers
- experience in building and supporting SPA
- knowledge of React+redux stack.
- knowledge of GIT flow
- knowledge of REST
- proactivity and good communication skills
- good written and verbal English
Nice to have
- experience in working with current tech stack: Backbone.js, Marionette.js, Handlebars.js, underscore.js, LESS, Gulp
- understanding of Scrum framework
- knowledge of basic principles of building UX design of web applications
- Daily life in Adform (impressive growth, innovation driven, Adform DNA, open & informal atmosphere, team work, platform created by brilliant minds, Agile & Scrum principles)
- Education (learn.adform.com - internal trainings system, language classes, internships, conferences, external trainings etc.)
- Adform Academy (opportunity to educate students, lead and implement crazy projects teaching)
- Adform library (full of professional and personal development books)
- Team buildings and Off-sites (depends on your team creativity and ideas)
- Awards (formal and informal)
- Kudo box (an easy way to thank your colleagues with a small gift)
- Gifts (wedding and child birth)
- Surprises for birthdays
- Company events (Summer Festival, Christmas Party, Hackathon Days, UnConference and much more)
- Job trips (opportunity to visit colleagues in other Adform offices)
- Technical support (top and newest working equipment)
- Health insurance
- Leisure zone
More about us
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://site.adform.com/company/about/ or http://blog.adform.com for more information.